FIA Classifications and ECOnova Cup
Announcement: A copy of the latest version of the Rules for ECOnova Rally Austria is available here: FIA ECOnova Steiermark Regulations
- The first Leg will be constituted by 4 Regularity Stages.
- The second Leg will be constituted by 6 Regularity Stages (2 different, driving 3 times each).
– ECOnova Rally Cup for:
– Category II, III, IIIA: Electrically powered vehicles
– Category VII: Hybrid electrical vehicles
– Category VIIA: Plug-in hybrid electrical vehicles, and Range Extenders
– Category VIII: Other alternative energy vehicles
– Regularity test Cup (general classification)
Results for ECONOVA Rally Austria will be considered only for crews, who will drive the entire route ECONOVA!
Results for ECONOVA Rally Austria Regularity test Cup will be considered only for crews, who will drive all regularity tests!
The ECOnova Rally Adriatic 2017 up to date information on rules and regulations are now available. Please note that we have made some changes : energy consumption will have a bigger weight in the general classification. Check in details and be sure to familiarise yourself with the rules published on this page.
The ECOnova Rally Adriatic 2017 Rules and regulations will take effect March 23rd, 2017 for the first Rally ITALY -SLOVENIA. The ECO NOVA Rally Adriatic 2017 Rules and regulations will roll out at the end of 2017.
Originally from: English Version